For oral use as an aid in treatment of Bacterial Pneumonia,
Metritis, Foot-rot, Diptheria, and other conditions in
cattle caused by sulfonamide sensitive organisms.
Directions for Use:
- Initial dose 1 bolus per 80 kg
- Subsequent dose is half the initial dose and may
be given 12 hours later if necessary
- The initial dose is usually sufficient
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 10 days after the latest
treatment with this drug.
- Milk taken from treated animals within 96 hours
must not be used in preparation of food.
- Consult a Veterinarian if improvement not apparent
after 4 days of treatment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
6 jars per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS