As an aid in control of dehydration in cattle, as a nutrient,
as a hypertonic solution in shock, in acetonemia in cattle.
Can also be used in the treatment of Electrolyte imbalance.
Directions for Use:
By intraperitoneal or split intramuscular
- 100cc to 500cc
- By intraperitoneal or split intramuscular injection.
- 100cc to 500cc
- Intraperitoneally using gravity intravenous equipment.
- Administer this product slowly
using sterile techniques.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 vials per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS
| Cattle Supplies
|| Horse Supplies
Click here to glance at our catalogue in Spanish.
Click here Equine Vitamin-Mineral Deficiency Chart.
| Shane Chemical-Pharmaceutical National Formulary Supplies Canada
- Glycerine 4L A clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as a humectant and as a solvent for drugs
- Copper Sulfate 400G used as a vermicide against small nematode worms, germicide, fungicide, viricide, astringent, antiseptic agent and ophthalmic solution. It is also indicated for urethral infection, ring worm, alopecia and wound treatment (caustics).
- Sulfur Powder 2KG Used as an orchard spray and topically as an ectoparasiticide and antifungal in the treatment of skin diseases. Can cause skin irritation in some animals. Called also calcium sulfide, calcium polysulfide, sulfurated lime.
- Borax Powder 400G used as a herbicide, an insecticide, and a soil sterilant. It is toxic to animals if consumed in moderate to large doses (>0.5 g/kg).
- Citric Acid 400G is a versatile material and can aid in solving solubility problems for a variety of water administered products in poultry, swine, and other livestock.
LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES-CATTLE SUPPLIES-HORSE HEALTH & EQUINE PRODUCTS
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions,
please call us at (204) 589-7361 or Contact Us via e-mail using our online form.
Please Click Here to Contact Us. Thank you for visiting Domvet.com.
HOME | ABOUT US| SITE MAP| SUPPORTIVE THERAPY
UDDER CARE |FIRST AID & WOUND TREATMENT| HORSE HEALTH
SPANISH CATALOGUE | LIVESTOCK ANTIBIOTICS & SULFONIMIDES
NUTRITIONAL AIDS | COMMENTS & QUESTIONS