This specially formulated liquid is indicated to prevent
cannibalism in poultry. It is important that Stop-Pick
Liquid be used at the first indication of picking before
the habit becomes firmly established.
To prevent the outbreak of cannibalism:
- Apply on 15 to 20 birds in each
100 at the first sign of picking.
To start the healing process:
- Apply over sores on birds already
- Stop-Pick Liquid is repulsive to fowl, yet harmless
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 bottles per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS
| Cattle Supplies
|| Horse Supplies
Click here to glance at our catalogue in Spanish.
Click here Equine Vitamin-Mineral Deficiency Chart.
| Shane Chemical-Pharmaceutical National Formulary Supplies Canada
- Glycerine 4L A clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as a humectant and as a solvent for drugs
- Copper Sulfate 400G used as a vermicide against small nematode worms, germicide, fungicide, viricide, astringent, antiseptic agent and ophthalmic solution. It is also indicated for urethral infection, ring worm, alopecia and wound treatment (caustics).
- Sulfur Powder 2KG Used as an orchard spray and topically as an ectoparasiticide and antifungal in the treatment of skin diseases. Can cause skin irritation in some animals. Called also calcium sulfide, calcium polysulfide, sulfurated lime.
- Borax Powder 400G used as a herbicide, an insecticide, and a soil sterilant. It is toxic to animals if consumed in moderate to large doses (>0.5 g/kg).
- Citric Acid 400G is a versatile material and can aid in solving solubility problems for a variety of water administered products in poultry, swine, and other livestock.
LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES-CATTLE SUPPLIES-HORSE HEALTH & EQUINE PRODUCTS
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions,
please call us at (204) 589-7361 or Contact Us via e-mail using our online form.
Please Click Here to Contact Us. Thank you for visiting Domvet.com.
HOME | ABOUT US| SITE MAP| SUPPORTIVE THERAPY
UDDER CARE |FIRST AID & WOUND TREATMENT| HORSE HEALTH
SPANISH CATALOGUE | LIVESTOCK ANTIBIOTICS & SULFONIMIDES
NUTRITIONAL AIDS | COMMENTS & QUESTIONS