This injectable form of sodium iodide is indicated as
an aid in the treatment of actinomycosis and actinobacillosis
(lumpy jaw, wooden tongue and necrotic stomatitis) in
cattle and as an expectorant in lung conditions for cattle,
horses, and sheep.
Directions for Use:
- For actinomycosis and actinobacillosis: - administer
intravenously 15 mL per 45 kg body weight.
- Repeat in a week if necessary.
- As an expectorant: - (cattle & horses) - give
- Sheep - 5-10 mL
- Milk taken from treated animals within 72 hours
after the latest treatment must not be used in food.
- Do not use in cases of hyperthyroidism, advanced
pregnancy, or acute metallic poisoning.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 vials per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS