Scour Suspension is indicated for use in the treatment
of diarrhea (scours) and enteritis when caused by organisms
susceptible to Neomycin and Succinylsulfathiazole.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using.
For baby pigs:
Dogs, Cats and Lambs:
- Under 2.5 kg give 1 mL daily
- Over 2.5 kg give 2mL daily
- Treatment may be repeated for up
to 4 days
- Give 2 mL per body weight
- Divide into 2 doses daily
- Reduce to half after 2 days
- Repeat up to but not more than
- Give 2 tbsp. daily
- Treatment may be repeated for 2
- 3 days
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 30 days after latest
treatment with this drug. (Cattle)
- Fourteen (14) days for other animals.
- Keep from freezing.
- Do not administer to lactating
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 bottles per carton
SUSPENSION vs THE REST
Neomycin Sulphate 20.0mg
Hyoscyamine Sulphate 2.5ug
Atropine Sulphate 2.5ug
Tri-calcium Phosphate 21.0mg
Methscopolamine bromide 0.25mg
Scour Treat (Citadel)
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS
| Cattle Supplies
|| Horse Supplies
Click here to glance at our catalogue in Spanish.
Click here Equine Vitamin-Mineral Deficiency Chart.
| Shane Chemical-Pharmaceutical National Formulary Supplies Canada
- Glycerine 4L A clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as a humectant and as a solvent for drugs
- Copper Sulfate 400G used as a vermicide against small nematode worms, germicide, fungicide, viricide, astringent, antiseptic agent and ophthalmic solution. It is also indicated for urethral infection, ring worm, alopecia and wound treatment (caustics).
- Sulfur Powder 2KG Used as an orchard spray and topically as an ectoparasiticide and antifungal in the treatment of skin diseases. Can cause skin irritation in some animals. Called also calcium sulfide, calcium polysulfide, sulfurated lime.
- Borax Powder 400G used as a herbicide, an insecticide, and a soil sterilant. It is toxic to animals if consumed in moderate to large doses (>0.5 g/kg).
- Citric Acid 400G is a versatile material and can aid in solving solubility problems for a variety of water administered products in poultry, swine, and other livestock.
LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES-CATTLE SUPPLIES-HORSE HEALTH & EQUINE PRODUCTS
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions,
please call us at (204) 589-7361 or Contact Us via e-mail using our online form.
Please Click Here to Contact Us. Thank you for visiting Domvet.com.
HOME | ABOUT US| SITE MAP| SUPPORTIVE THERAPY
UDDER CARE |FIRST AID & WOUND TREATMENT| HORSE HEALTH
SPANISH CATALOGUE | LIVESTOCK ANTIBIOTICS & SULFONIMIDES
NUTRITIONAL AIDS | COMMENTS & QUESTIONS