Race-Vite is a lyophilized hi-potency B-Complex with Vitamin
C in a 10 mL two-vial compartment. Used for the prevention
and treatment of Vitamin B-Complex and Vitamin C deficiencies
in large animals.
Race-Vite is designed for addition to solutions of
electrolytes and amino acids in the treatment of race
horses suffering from the effects of stress dehydration.
Race-Vite may also be given prior to stress producing
activity to aid in combating fatigue.
- Withdraw the liquid diluent from
the vial with the needle and insert into the vial
with the dried portion.
- Shake the vial gently until the product becomes
a uniform solution.
- Allow the product to stand and warm to room temperature
(about 15 minutes).
- Wipe the plunger-stopper with alcohol and insert
the needle into the centre of the stopper.
- Invert the vial and withdraw the dose.
- Horses and Cattle:
- Calves and Colts: 4 mL
to 8 mL
- Sheep and Swine: 2 mL
to 5 mL
- Dogs and Cats: 1 mL
- Once reconstituted Race-Vite should be used as soon
- Any unused product should be kept refrigerated and
used within two weeks.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
1 unit per box
vs THE REST
Pyridoxine HCI (B6)
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS