This nitrofurazone containing powder is indicated for
ear infections in dogs and cats; and surface wounds, cuts,
and abrasions of horses.
Directions for Use:
Surface wounds, cuts, and abrasions:
- Clean out inside of ear canal with a cotton swab.
- Insert opening of bottle into ear canal and squeeze
- Repeat daily until improvement is noted.
- Apply daily until danger from infection is eliminated
or until healing takes place.
- Do not administer to food producing animals.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns,
consult a veterinarian.
- If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or
increases, consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 bottles per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS