Tetra-Forte 220 mg/g
This Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride (220mg/g) powder contains
4 times the strength of the Oxy Tetra-A preparation. It
is indicated for use in animals and poultry to give the
newborn a healthy start, to prevent setbacks due to stress,
to improve weight gain, and treat diseases. (respiratory
diseases, and leptospitosis in swine; scour and respiratory
diseases in cattle and calves; and chronic respiratory
diseases, Bluecomb, and synovitis in chickens and turkeys).
Oxy Tetra Forte may be given in 3 ways:
- As a drench - for individual treatment
- In water - for entire herd or flock
- In feed - sprinkled on or mixed
- Milk taken from treated animals
within 60 hours after the latest treatment must not
be used in food.
- Eggs taken from treated birds within
5 days after latest treatment must not be used in
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 7 days in the case of
poultry and 10 days for swine and cattle after the
latest treatment with this drug.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
25 pouches per carton
TETRA FORTE vs THE REST
Tetra Forte - DVL
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS