Mineral oil is recommended as an intestinal lubricant
to relieve constipation, a dry skin softener, and as a
Directions for Use:
As a laxative:
Repeat dosage daily until condition is corrected. Habitual
constipation may be relieved by administering 1-2 times
- Cattle & Horses: 240-960 mL depending on body
weight and severity of condition
- Sheep, Goats & Swine: 60-240 mL
- Dogs & Cats: 5-120 mL
As a coat dressing:
For use as a spray:
- Mix 1 L alcohol, 1 L water, and 2 L mineral oil;
shaking vigorously to make an emulsion. Massage into
the coat and skin. Follow with a good brushing.
- Dissolve 30 grams of soap in 450 mL of hot water.
Let cool, then add 450 mL of oil. Then use 30 mL of
this mixture with 180 mL of water for spraying.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
4 jugs per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS