This soothing emollient ointment containing lanolin is
indicated for use in the treatment of minor external teat
injuries, fissures, and chapped teats of cattle.
Directions for Use:
- Apply freely after each milking.
- When teats are painful and swollen, apply sparingly
just before milking to give relief and permit easier
- In case of deep or puncture wounds
consult a veterinarian.
- If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases,
discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
200 grams, 400 grams, and 2 Kilograms
12 x 200 g, 12 x 400g, or 6 x 2 kg jars per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS