This 1.75% iodine solution is indicated for use as a detergent,
sanitizer, disinfectant, germicide for the dairy farm.
Directions for Use:
Dilute this mixture with water
and use as directed.
- Add 0.6 mL Dairy Dine to each litre of luke warm
water to aid in the prevention of the recontamination
of sanitized equipment by contaminated rinse water
and by possible carry over of organic matter from
the wash tank.
- Allow washed equipment to soak in rinse tank solution
for at least 2 minutes.
- Before milking reassemble and flush machines with
0.6 mL Dairy Dine per litre of cold water.
Udders and Flanks:
- Soak clean paper towel (one for each cow) in 0.6
mL Dairy Dine per litre of lukewarm water.
- Where milkstone build-up is heavy a yellow colour
will show after using Dairy Dine.
- Remove it by using equal parts Dairy Dine and lukewarm
- Soak the surfaces being cleaned for 2-3 minutes
then brush and rinse.
- Daily use of Dairy Dine will prevent milkstone build-up.
- NOTE: Yellow colour is an indicator of sanitizing
activity. As long as it persists, the Dairy Dine solution
continues its activity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
4 jugs per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS