A.C.T.H. or Repository Corticotropin Injection is indicated
for use in the treatment of muscular soreness due to arthritic
conditions, as well as for sprains of suspensory and stifle
This hormone may be given by intramuscular or subcutaneous
- 1 unit per kilogram of body weight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
5 mL (200 units)
1 vial per box
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS
| Cattle Supplies
|| Horse Supplies
Click here to glance at our catalogue in Spanish.
Click here Equine Vitamin-Mineral Deficiency Chart.
| Shane Chemical-Pharmaceutical National Formulary Supplies Canada
- Glycerine 4L A clear, colorless, syrupy liquid, used as a humectant and as a solvent for drugs
- Copper Sulfate 400G used as a vermicide against small nematode worms, germicide, fungicide, viricide, astringent, antiseptic agent and ophthalmic solution. It is also indicated for urethral infection, ring worm, alopecia and wound treatment (caustics).
- Sulfur Powder 2KG Used as an orchard spray and topically as an ectoparasiticide and antifungal in the treatment of skin diseases. Can cause skin irritation in some animals. Called also calcium sulfide, calcium polysulfide, sulfurated lime.
- Borax Powder 400G used as a herbicide, an insecticide, and a soil sterilant. It is toxic to animals if consumed in moderate to large doses (>0.5 g/kg).
- Citric Acid 400G is a versatile material and can aid in solving solubility problems for a variety of water administered products in poultry, swine, and other livestock.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions,
please call us at (204) 589-7361 or Contact Us via e-mail using our online form.
LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES-CATTLE SUPPLIES-HORSE HEALTH & EQUINE PRODUCTS
Please Click Here to Contact Us. Thank you for visiting Domvet.com.
HOME | ABOUT US| SITE MAP| SUPPORTIVE THERAPY
UDDER CARE |FIRST AID & WOUND TREATMENT| HORSE HEALTH
SPANISH CATALOGUE | LIVESTOCK ANTIBIOTICS & SULFONIMIDES
NUTRITIONAL AIDS | COMMENTS & QUESTIONS